Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Here, i am preparing for my next battle in Manila, Philliphines
I'll join WUDC InshaAllah.

Honestly speaking, my English is not that good right now but i have to do hard for this. Perhaps, we can make a simple analogy. It is will also a hard thing for British to talk Bahasa, right? They have to fight hard to understand awalan and akhiran in Bahasa and to differ kami and kita as well. So, there is no reason to be shy to learn English more, right?

This midnight I open some pages of The Economist. I have intention to read them tomorrow. It seems to me that i have to write down my schedules. It is hard to run the day without clear planning. \

yet, the Dunya must be balance with Akhirat. I have to catch up some tilawah that i didn't finish yet and some others amal yaumi as well. May Allah gives me strength.

Ok,.
keep the spirit high
couse the dawn will come nex several hours

 Ayat to remind my self:

"And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper." Al-Quran surat Al Jumiu'ah ayat 10

in Bahasa:

"Apabila telah ditunaikan shalat, maka bertebaranlah kamu di muka bumi; dan carilah karunia Allah dan ingatlah Allah banyak-banyak supaya kamu beruntung." Al-Quran surat Al Jumiu'ah ayat 10





Huda, Bukittinggi at 2.21 am
in Ramadhan 1432 H

No comments:

Post a Comment